Item2172: New user interface to maintain groups - add/remove user, and add user to a group on registration.
Current State: Closed
Released In: 1.1.0
Target Release: minor
Applies To: Engine
in the process I'm adding
code to Func and the Mappers, and unit tests and so on, and so on
the most painful bit of work will be to save the topic text with a multi-line Set GROUP= in it
- 28 Sep 2009
- GROUPINFO needs to be able to show the allowschange for the RegoAgent for the UserRegistration topic
- work out why the
BaseGroup is shown as being able to be changed by guest, and fix. (I think this is due to Item2380)
- deal with intopic Set's - atm we save to a META:PREF and leave the outdated Set line there to confuse
- unit tests
- UserRegistration topic needs to be made neater
- the option to add yourself to a group at registration needs to be configurable - admin only, automatic and hidden, or not used..
- did i mention unit tests?
- error output and logging for add to group
- logging for normal functioning when adding to group
- docco, and customisation info, including howto do the different desired options.
- 23 Nov 2009