If you are a developer, please use a private wiki based on foswiki/trunk on a daily base ...or use trunk.foswiki.org
to view this page for some minimal testing.
for docu changes for 1.2 and 2.0.
Item1814: ATTACHEDFILELINKFORMAT expands $name counter-intuitively
The expansion of $name in ATTACHEDFILELINKFORMAT is bad:
- the first occurrence expands to the url-encoded version of the filename
- the second occurrence expands to the "normal" filename
- any further occurrences are not expanded at all
- to introduce $url which expands to the url-encoded representation
- and to change the default behaviour of $name to always expand to "the normal filename"
This will break backward-compatibility for those, who have a custom ATTACHEDFILELINKFORMAT setting.
I would like to make those changes. Any objections/concerns?
- 09 Jul 2009
Go for it. /me thinks of a bad code award.
- 10 Jul 2009
Added $filename and $fileurl instead of kicking $name. Added docs in FileAttachment
and changed default settings in DefaultPreferences
- 23 Jul 2009