This project aims at adding CMIS
support to Foswiki. This will implement CMIS client bindings to access data stored in an Enterprise Content Management systems like Alfresco, Documentum and Sharepoint in a standardised way.
- Phase 1: implement
- Phase 2: leverage CMIS to wiki application land by implementing a %CMIS macro
- Phase 3: add access to CMIS objects to browse and create new documents and folders on the ECM server
- Phase 4: add a CMIS storage handler to store attachments on the ECM server.
- Phase 5: implement a CMIS connector for SolrPlugin for full and incremental indexing
Looking for funding
Are you interested in this work to be continued?
Would you like to sponsor this feature and integrate Foswiki into Enterprise Content Management Systems like Alfresco or Sharepoint?
Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See the CmisPlugin development page for more information.
- a perl library WebService::Cmis has been implemented and tested against Alfresco: available at https://github.com/MichaelDaum/cmis-perl
- this module will be published on CPAN soon
- development has primarily been done against an Aflresco Server. this will be extended by covering other common ECM servers out there.
- a %CMIS macro for Foswiki has been implemented to leverage WebService::Cmis to wiki applications
- a basic browse and search interface to Alfresco has been implementet using the %CMIS interface; this needs serious improvements before calling it a done job.