How you can donate
| No time to help?
|| If you are not able to assist the Foswiki project with your time and effort, then please consider helping us with a financial donation.
We rely on your help
Foswiki is in need of labour
and money. If you want to donate the latter, please use the Donate button below.
- via SEPA money transfer to our bank account (from within the EU)
- Account name: Foswiki Association e.V.
- IBAN: DE17 4306 0967 4043 5041 00, BIC/SWIFT: GENODEM1GLS, GLS Bank, Bochum
- via Paypal (account name email@example.com)
Every Euro counts. No amount is too low.
- Foswiki Association e.V., Kanalstr. 12, D-30159 Hannover, Germany
- Registered under VR201053 at the District Court (Amtsgericht) Hannover
Who did already donate?
What are you doing with the money?
The funds will be used to foster the growth of Foswiki. Community input will be used to help guide the direction of expeditures. Some examples of costs associated with keeping an open-source project alive include:
- Facilities for yearly summits and FoswikiCamp
- Tax Advisor
- Technical infrastructure (hosting and bandwidth)
- Advertising to attract users and developers
- Lawyers and legal advice
- Travel grants for developers to travel to summits (as deemed necessary)
How much should I donate?
If you are an individual and have a private interest, everything above 5,00 Euro/USD is perfect. It simply depends on what you can afford. Please also consider investing some time in the project. In a lot of cases, this can be more effective than money.
Note we will most likely be able to offer a tax-deductible receipt for your donation. Please consider a donation of 5,00 Euro/USD to 50,00 Euro/USD per employee per year
that uses TWiki or Foswiki, a similar cost to what you would pay for commercial equivalents. Note with Foswiki you only need to contribute if you are truly satisfied, and you can stop donating, whenever you want or need to — no questions asked.
Thanks for your support.
Let your friends know about the Foswiki project
Please spread the word. Foswiki is striving to make the world's best wiki software from the TWiki software base. There has never been a time in TWiki history when the community stood together so firmly to reach out for this goal.
Help us avoid failure due to a shortage of funds: Send the link to this page to friends who use TWiki or Foswiki and ask them to consider helping out.