If you are a developer, please use a private wiki based on foswiki/trunk on a daily base ...or use trunk.foswiki.org
to view this page for some minimal testing.
for docu changes for 1.2 and 2.0.
Item5425: Renaming does not take VIEW_TEMPLATE setting into account
- X topics have a view template TopicView (topic is TopicViewTemplate)
- TopicViewTemplate is renamed to NewTopicViewTemplate
- contents of X topics has become invisible
- 09 Mar 2008
should the fix be
- rename needs to change all references
- VIEW_TEMPLATE should be relaxed to use the default templates if it can't find the right one
or, well both
- 11 Mar 2008
is this related strongly to Item4463
- 31 Mar 2008
Apparently more things are at play, since I cannot reproduce the situation above: the topic text won't disappear now. Still it is an annoyance that I need to find all topics that have the old view template set.
- 03 May 2008
parking to Arthur, in case he notices it again
- 12 Jul 2010
I'm making changes to support rename of the Template name in Set (VIEW|EDIT)_TEMPLATE statements, and in the META equivalents.
- 06 Aug 2010