Securing Your Site
Further resources how best to secure your Foswiki site.
First you need to ensure you followed the instructions in the InstallationGuide
These topics give additional information:
- FaqSecureFoswikiAgainstAttacks - covers the more generic advice around how to secure a wiki and more important what you should watch out not to secure
- ApacheConfigGenerator - is constantly updated and improved. Even if you already have configured your Foswiki it is worth checking out this topic regularly and see which improvements the community has added to improve the configuration.
- SecurityAlerts - lists publicly known security issues - normally with a proposed fix
- ProtectingYourConfiguration - describes in detail the protection of the configuration interface for Foswiki
- UserAuthentication - part of the standard documentation in your distribution
- SecurityFeatures - explains the important security features in Foswiki