An gateway topic to Supplemental Documents about installing, upgrading and development Plugins.
- BestPracticeTip18 When to lazy-load your plugin code to help CGI performance
- BestPracticeTip23 Configuring (and securing) a remote solr-tomcat server for SolrPlugin
- BestPracticeTip3 Improving the WebTopicList using the FilterPlugin
- Faq31 A plugin I installed is not working. How can I troubleshoot it?
- Some plugins fail to work properly when they are installed. Here are some steps to get them going.
- Faq68 How can I determine which plugin might be causing me an issue
- Isolating performance or rendering issues to a plugin can be difficult. Here is one approach.
- NYTProfDebugging Profiling slow perl code with NYTProf
- Question159 How Should a Plugin Indicate Incorrect Parameter Values
- Question225 Plugin installation failed due to missing cpan dependencies (windows) (ActionTrackerPlugin)
- Question549 How to offer RegexCacheSearchPlugin? (RegexCacheSearchPlugin)
configure : Connection refused when looking for plugins
- Question64 Is it possible to have a no-plugin distro for Ubuntu?
- Question698 I upgraded my plugins (ther are many installed) and added a few new plugins, and now I get an error when I try to return to WebHome
- Question736 How can I install Forum plugin - cannot find on Foswiki website
- Question820 Is it possible to paste images into topics? eg via a Plugin
Number of topics: 14