Current State: Closed
Applies To: Marketing
- KickOffPressRelease – A press release announcing the fork.
- MediaFaq – A FAQ for media. Either for their direct viewing or for a member of the project team to field questions from the press.
- MediaOutlets – a list of press release websites that we can submit our press release to. Note, this wiki page is an ongoing resource and will be used for subsequent press releases too.
- Writing the press release. This is done but the press release could be polished some more.
- Deciding who to send the press release to. ACTION Please discuss how we should generate this list. Note, if this list contains individual email address then obviously we can’t do this on this (relatively) public wiki.
- Blog follow ups to press release. Please can blog owners mentioned on the BlogRoll write a brief blog entry to coincide with the press release?
- Twitter – please tweet and retweet a link (tinyurl to be generated) to the press release.
- 29 Oct 2008
I think this was just too sophisticated for our small world here. Good idea, but I will close it never the less. Sorry. -- MartinSeibert
- 31 Jan 2009