Item2412: Unable to select first attachment in TinyMCE insert image dialogue
Current State: Closed
Released In: 1.0.8
Target Release: patch
If only one image is attached, the TinyMCE image select does list the image, but clicking it appears to do nothing. I have to type the image name in by hand to make it "stick". As suspected, after attaching a second image to the topic, the select now works and fills the image name box. Not sure of the best fix, but possibly a default first option of "Select..." or similar so that it'll work even if you only have one image attached. In BugSpeak (or approximation thereof):
-- MarcusLeonard - Item1482
- Condition: one image attached to topic.
- What should happen: selecting an attached image should fill the image name box.
- What does happen: if one image attached selecting it does not fill the image name box.
- Workaround: type in the image filename; submit Foswiki task.
advimage.css should be foswikiimage.css...
- 25 Nov 2009
- Old behaviour, obscuring buttons:
- Corrected layout: