Item2412: Unable to select first attachment in TinyMCE insert image dialogue
If only one image is attached, the TinyMCE image select does list the image, but clicking it appears to do nothing. I have to type the image name in by hand to make it "stick". As suspected, after attaching a second image to the topic, the select now works and fills the image name box. Not sure of the best fix, but possibly a default first option of "Select..." or similar so that it'll work even if you only have one image attached. In BugSpeak (or approximation thereof):
-- MarcusLeonard - Item1482
- Condition: one image attached to topic.
- What should happen: selecting an attached image should fill the image name box.
- What does happen: if one image attached selecting it does not fill the image name box.
- Workaround: type in the image filename; submit Foswiki task.
advimage.css should be foswikiimage.css...
- 25 Nov 2009
- Old behaviour, obscuring buttons:
- Corrected layout: