Item15169: EditChapterPlugin looks strange, buttons are not working
Current State: New
Released In: n/a
Reported By: UweU
Last Change By: UweU
I want to use Foswiki v2.1.7 with EditChapterPlugin
(29 Apr 2022, 6.00).
The installation is updated many times but works fine. After the last update of the EditChapterPlugin
it is not usable anymore.
- The dialog box looks strange. But there is no picture/example to know what would be the correct view.
- The standard width is too small
- The buttons on the bottom side of the dialog box are links only
- The Save and Cancel links are not working
- "Edit all" works
The is no error or warning during the installation or inside the log files.
The overview InstalledPlugins
shows no warning or error.
A change of the Skins was not successfully:
- Set SKIN = natedit,pattern
My standard way is:
- Set SKIN = myskin,natedit,pattern
The own skin Myskin change not much:
Inside the Browser-Console I see only:
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. WebPreferences
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 1.4.1 jquery.migrate.js:5:489
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute
- 12 Nov 2022
The problem can be closed!
- It was visible and stable on two different computers (Win10) with Firefox.
- Chrome - mainly used in case of trouble only - was less affected.
- It was necessary to clean the history of the browser. Now it works as intended.
- 14 Nov 2022
BTW: The start of the plugin could be a bit faster.
--UweU - 14 Nov 2022