Item15055: jquery plugins do nolonger function in published material
Current State: Closed
Released In: n/a
- 27 Dec 2021
The implementation of Item15053
publishes links like:
as resources in the
This completely breaks the implementation of jquery plugins!!!
I propose to extend the logic of handling the attachment references with queries to:
- if the query is of the form
- then use the current implementation
- getting the content of the attachment through a second external access
- and removing the
rev=n from the query
- else copying the attachment as an attachment
- and copying the query to the rewritten url
Updated in release 3.6. jquery plugins are now treated as internal resources.
This update also supports references to resources in the pub directies that are not attached to the topic. For instance: images created with ImagePlugin
. They too are published as internal resources.
- 28 Jul 2022