Item13443: Bug and misconfiguration during upgrade from Debian 7.x to Debian 8.x (jessie) with foswiki debian package
Current State: Needs Developer
Released In: n/a
- during upgrade form Debian 7 to debian 8 (jessie) produces some bugs when using the foswiki debian package
- after upgrade an 404 errors is produces when asking en foswiki url
- to solve this, it's needed to make symlinks in /etc/apache2/conf-availabled (optional) and /etc/apache2/conf-enabled (require) of the foswiki conf file which is /etc/foswiki/apache.conf
- now you have an 404 error
- apply Item13095 (change the two lines)
- then it produce an "insecure dependency with the -T switch"
- then modify all script in /bin directory (foswiki bin directory)
- and suppress all the -T option founded in the first line of the script view, edit, manage, etc
- summary of the command to execute
ln -s /etc/foswiki/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/foswiki.conf
ln -s /etc/foswiki/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf-available/foswiki.conf
edit /etc/foswiki/apache.conf #for changing the two line, cf Task.Item13095
edit /var/lib/foswiki/bin/view #for suppress -T option
- 03 Jun 2015
an error can be getting when saving change in configure script:
CGI::param called in list context from package Foswiki::Configure::UIs::AUTH line 44, this can lead to vulnerabilities. See the warning in "Fetching the value or values of a single named parameter" at /usr/share/perl5/CGI.pm line 436.
For solve this, apply patch found in Support.Question1540
- 04 Jun 2015
by default /etc/foswiki is not executable, but It's included in @INC.
Due to the behavior change in perl 5.20.02 with the treatment of the path in @INC, You need to change to execute +x /etc/foswiki
- 05 Jun 2015
The debian packages for Foswiki no longer have a maintainer.
- 26 Sep 2016