Author(s): jQuery Foundation, Inc. and other contributors
This plugin can be used to detect and restore APIs, features or functionality that have been deprecated in jQuery and removed as of version 1.9. They include:
- jQuery.browser docs
- jQuery.fn.andSelf() docs
- jQuery.sub() docs
- jQuery.fn.toggle() docs (event click signature only)
- "hover" pseudo-event name docs
- jQuery.fn.error() docs
- ajaxStart, ajaxSend, ajaxSuccess, ajaxError, ajaxComplete, ajaxStop global events on non-document targets docs
- Use of attrChange, attrName, relatedNode, srcElement on the Event object (use Event.originalEvent.attrChange etc. instead)
- jQuery.fn.attr() using the pass argument (undocumented)
- jQuery.attrFn object (undocumented)
- jQuery.fn.data() data events (undocumented)
- jQuery.fn.data("events") to retrieve event-related data (undocumented)
See the warnings page for more information regarding messages the plugin generates.
to load the plugin into the page.
The plugin can be included with versions of jQuery as old as 1.6.4 as a
migration tool to identify potential upgrade issues. However, the plugin is
only required for version 1.9 or higher
to restore deprecated and removed
See the Upgrade guide
for more information.