This question about Authentication or Authorisation: Closed unanswered
PhpBB3UsersContrib plugin Access Control and SSO
I'm trying to develop an internal resource wiki with a forum board for user collaboration, while trying to maintain a single sign on method. Using Foswiki w/ PhpBB3UsersContrib
plug-in and a phpBB3 board is it possible to:
- Maintain user login credentials while transferring over to the forum, but requiring the user to re-authenticate to go back to the wiki?
- Allow/Deny access to different webs based on users and groups created in the forum, even though they are not seen as Wikiwords in the wiki?
- Automatically process new users and groups as Wikiwords without having to recreate them in both sections?
If anyone could suggest a better alternative to how I could go about designing this I’m open to about anything, though my coding skills are still on the weak side.
- 22 Jun 2009
- my intention is to make logging in either via the wiki or via phpBB and the authentication to automatically apply to the other half. i don't understand why would would want to re-authenticate.
- i'm working on group support (should be done within about a week)
- i don't know. i have the very same question... however, NewUserPlugin looks relevant.
- 26 Jun 2009
Closing it unanswered due to inactivity. Please re-open it, if necessary.
- 26 Sep 2009
| Subject || Authentication or Authorisation |
| Extension || PhpBB3UsersContrib |
| Version || |
| Status || Closed unanswered |