How to Install Foswiki on CiviHosting
has shared and VPS hosting, and the install is the same for either. There are two ways:
- Ask Them. They will do it for you.
- Do It Yourself. See below.
Install via Do It Yourself
- Upload the Foswiki archive to your hosting account
- In the File Manager of the Control Panel, just click on that archive file to unpack it.
- Copy bin-htaccess-basic.txt to
- Set the permissions of the bin and tools directories to be executable, i.e. 775
- Set the permissions of the pub directory and its .htaccess file to 775
- Create a /tmp directory and use that for that temporary directory in the File System Paths
That's it. It just works.
is available here: https://civihosting.com/