Things I'd like, no particular order:
- easy Active Directory integration
- Single installation that securely supports multiple unrelated wikis (wikifarms)
- REST-ful interface, no more /foswiki/bin/view
- Everything under version control, including upgrades
- Section editing
- Installation wizard Is this an external or internal wiki? Is it open or by invitation only?
- Everything can be controlled from commandline, for scripting, e.g.
foswiki adduser JohnSmith
- Everything can be done from a browser, no hand-editing .htpasswd
- Export to HTML/PDF/etc.
- Built-in backup and restore functionality
- Point-in-time versioning
- WebDAV support?
- Replace rcs? (http://git.or.cz/ git is more appealing than subversion)
- Copyright and privacy page