- The twitter user can be run by multiple persons.
- You can set yourself to be "on duty" and receive email, when somebody retweets you or @replies you.
- You can assign tasks and add notes to tweets. OliverKrueger and MartinSeibert were talking about a French tweet with praise for Foswiki yesterday. That could be handled with notes and tasks.
- The interface is easy to use and understand.
- It's a service for groups to maintain a twitter user. You can add so called "!CoTags" to indicate who wrote the tweet.
- Get more info on www.cotweet.com
Do you want to help?
If you want to help, please contact MartinSeibert
to get a CoTweet-Account and start helping to talk with the community on twitter.