- January 20th, 2012, 01:00pm GMT
- Google Hangoout
- elect chairman, vice chairman and treasurer
- Please consider in advance who you want to nominate for officers of the board.
- review the CurrentFoswikiMembers
- review FinancialStatement2011
- consider a virtual FoswikiCamp with Google Hangout during FoswikiCeBIT2012 (6-10 March) or if we don't get in, for that week
- Sven - Chairman
- Crawford - Vice Chairman
- Oliver - Treasurer
- Review of membership
- Anyone not paid in 2011 is dropped for 2012, and the 4 members reviewed at general assembly added for 2012.
- 2012 renew due technically 1st of Jan, but practically needed by end of 2012.
- Financial review
- Membership for one non-member refunded.
- Payment of outstanding receivables - reconcile between personal account and foswiki accounts.
- What should we spend on?
- pay sites for press releases? (MichaelDaum) - probably not.- Too many unknowns now. Expensive, and unknown return.
- What about purchase of facebook or google advertisements.
- Banner and handouts for FoswikiCeBIT2012 booth?
- Blog for suggestions
- Foswiki Camp
- No plans right now.
- Consider a video hangout.
- Why was last successful. Broke up into small teams - paired programming. Would a large group work?
- Virtual camp probably more difficult - but worth a try.
- leverage the buzz of google hangout.
- use for webinars like tiki community?
- Worth a try.
- upcoming feature to record a hangout?
- Micro-blogging - need to report small accomplishments
- Similar to the Extensions news - but cover other work.
- Feed news into twitter, aggregate feeds into major blog like perl weekly.
Sven: ok, as Chairman, I resolve to increase our leverage of in wiki microblogging
, and then aggregate that into a regular mail/blog/whatever
- Bring back original t* chat concept.
- Foswiki monthly
- FoswikiBot - add a trigger to feed Microblog on F.O, and then F.O feeds Twitter, etc. Possibly immediatenotify plugin. *